- 1 What does staggered kindergarten mean?
- 2 What is the purpose of staggered start?
- 3 What is a staggered entry?
- 4 What staggered days?
- 5 What does staggered time mean?
- 6 Which lane is the fastest in track?
- 7 What is the best lane for 100m?
- 8 Do all sprinting events use a staggered start?
- 9 What type of word is staggered?
- 10 How do you use staggered in a sentence?
- 11 What is a staggered approach?
- 12 What is staggered payment?
What does staggered kindergarten mean?
On Staggered Entry Days, each child will attend ONLY ONE DAY. Students must be brought to school and picked up by a parent or guardian. On Staggered Entry Days, children will have a chance to become familiar with the Kindergarten staff, cafeteria procedures and classrooms in a small group settings.
What is the purpose of staggered start?
For races run around bends, starts are staggered so that all runners cover the same distance.
What is a staggered entry?
In development economics, the approach in which a government allows only a few companies in an industry, but periodically allows a new company to enter the market.
What staggered days?
a system of working in which the employees of an organization do not all arrive and leave at the same time, but have large periods of overlap.
What does staggered time mean?
Staggered time is an arrangement where employees can vary their start and end times to suit their work and personal commitments. Typically, there is a core time during which employees must work (e.g. 10am to 4pm).
Which lane is the fastest in track?
In most races, the fastest runners are assigned to the middle lanes in accordance with the competition rules. Not surprisingly, the fastest runners—who are in the middle lanes—often win.
What is the best lane for 100m?
Lane 4 is usually seen to be the best lane as it has the gentlest curve (versus 1-3) while still being able to see most of the other competitors. Lanes 5-8 are outside you and 1-3 can just about be seen peripherally.
Do all sprinting events use a staggered start?
Start: Starting blocks are used for all hurdle, relay and sprint events. For the 100m, women’s 100m hurdles and men’s 110m hurdles, all competitors are lined up side-by-side. For the 200m, 400m and 400m hurdles, which involve curves, runners are staggered for the start.
What type of word is staggered?
1. Stagger, reel, totter suggest an unsteady manner of walking. To stagger is successively to lose and regain one’s equilibrium and the ability to maintain one’s direction: to stagger with exhaustion, a heavy load, or intoxication.
How do you use staggered in a sentence?
Staggered sentence example
- She staggered on trembling legs.
- Her legs were so numb that she staggered and grabbed the stirrup.
- She staggered at the sensation, taking in the crumbled world around her.
- Jackson didn’t speak, just staggered to the bar and opened another bottle.
What is a staggered approach?
→ staggering means a different approach or a welcome change to something. Ex.: anna has lots of wonderful ideas and motivation – she is a breath of fresh air.
What is staggered payment?
Staggered payment is an option under a term plan wherein the nominees receive a portion of the sum assured as a lump sum and the remaining money comes in form of monthly or annual payments. The duration of the payments varies from policy to policy.