1. How will I know what is happening during my child's day?
We have classroom security video camera and parents can watch your child during your work time over your cell phone; And you can visit on site too.
2. How flexible is Rainbow Childhood Development Center program?
You may choose the schedule that works best for your child. We have full-day, half-day, five days a week or weekends program.
3. Do children go outside every day?
Rainbow childhood Day Care designed playgrounds as an extension of the classroom. In addition to running and jumping. We can do outside lunch and playing toys. We set twice a day outside play time: morning and afternoon
4.What security measures are taken when releasing children?
Rainbow Childhood Day Care requires parents to have a written sign-in/sign-out procedures. With a parent or guardian's permission only.
5. Will you charge for my child's absences?
Yes. Because I will have speciafically set aside the designated time and reserved a roster position just for you, to the point of turning others away.
6. Do you have parents teacher conference meeting?
Yes, we set quarterly Parents-Teacher conference meeting to discuss about your child's current achievement and future education goal.
7. How often do you change children's diaper? How about Potty Training?
We set schedule for changing diaper a few times each day. But we check diaper as often as possible and change as children's needs;
We set rutine for the potty training and need parents to coorperate the same rutine when the child is at home.